Frequently Requested Information
International Coatings’ textile screen-printing inks are used worldwide for direct and transfer applications.
• 700 series direct print plastisol colours
• 900 series nylon plastisol colours
• 1100 series Athletic plastisol colours
• 1200 series PVC Free plastisol colours
• 7100 series performance pro plastisol colours
• 7400 series direct plastisol colours
• 7500 series UltraMix Colour Mixing Systems colours
• 7600 series direct print plastisol colours
• 7900 series phthalate free plastisol colours
• 9000 series Nylon plastisol colours
• 11000 series Athletic plastisol colours
• Gen IV water based eco friendly colours
• Metallic, glitters and specialty plastisol colours
• Multipurpose direct print or transfer plastisol colours
Perfect colour from 100% solvent free water based low odour ink. Unsurpassed softness, enhanced screen stability, rub, wash and dry clean resistance, unparalleled adhesion, plus great colours for printing on dark colours.
• Permaset colour chart of Supercover, Supercover Glows, Metallic, Process, Glow and Standard Color Inks
Decorative vinyl films, over laminates, print media, paint masks that include unique features like RLA (i.e. release liner adhesion), eye-catching print media solutions, specialty tapes, to make your job faster, easier and trouble free.
• Rtape VinylEfx Decorative and Outdoor Durable Printable Metalized Vinyls
• Rtape VelCut Heat Transfer Flock Film
WIDE FORMAT DIGTAL SELF-ADHESIVE MATERIALS
• RitRAMA INKJET PRINT MEDIA, OVER LAMINATING FILMS, MOUNTING FILMS
WALL GRAPHICS SELF-ADHESIVE MATERIALS
• RitRAMA RI PRINT WALL GRAPHICS
DRY ERASE OVERLAMINATES
• RitRAMA RI LAM
TEXTURED VEHICLE WRAPS
• RitRAMA RI WRAP RANGE
TRANSLUCENT CAST FILMS
Produce graphics or background colours for awnings or flexible sign face materials, glass. acrylic and polycarbonate sign or window substrates where daylight highlights the bright colours and backlighting is used to illuminate the film at night.
Properties: Adhesive is permanent solvent acrylic, Liner is 78# Bleached Kraft, Film is 60 gloss 20-30, Film Caliper is 2.0 mill, Outdoor durability is 5 years, Min application temperature is 40F, it is repositionable with excellent shrinkage and gasoline resistance. For flat and curved surfaces.
Applications: General signage and architectural graphics.
• RitRAMA Colour Chart of Crystal Films 590
• RitRAMA Colour Chart of Fluorescent Films 610 and 620
• RitRAMA Colour Chart of Translucent Cast Films 630
• RitRAMA Colour Chart of Gemstones Cast Vinyl Films 640
• RitRAMA Colour Chart of Pearlscents Cast Vinyl Films 650
• RitRAMA Colour Chart of Metallic Cast Films 660
• RitRAMA Specifications for 640, 650, and 660
We are proud to feature these Roland products in our Vancouver Showroom and invite all our clients to a private demonstration. Until then CLICK ANY OF THE ITEMS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD INFORMATION.
• A Detailed Cost Comparison of Dye Sublimation to Latex Ink Use
• Infographic Comparing Dye Sublimation to Latex
• VersaStudio Desktop Cost Profit Analysis
• Printer Cutter Book for Training and Information
• Dye Sublimation Printer Guide
• Large Format Dye Sublimation Printer
• Overview of VERSACAMM Printer/Cutters
• The New Improved VERSACAMM VSi Printer/Cutters
• Versa Camm SP 540i Literature
• Eco-Sol Max Inks Literature
• VersaWorks Advanced RIP Software Literature
• Desktop Printer/Cutters
• BN-20 Desktop Printer Cutter Review
• GS-24 Desktop 2" to 27.5" Cutter Literature
FILMS FOR TEXTILE:
• Flock and Flex Products for Textile Heat Application - Coloured and Soft
(The available colours for each type of film are shown in this brochure.)
90 years of developing innovative printing inks and related high performance coatings.
• Colour Chart of TW Graphics innovative printing inks since 1922.