Fashion Life Cycles
Fashion reacts with trends and changing customers. Short runs are get shorter as production follows suit. Fashion seasons get bigger with longer. faster. more consistent. requirements. Individuality and ecommerce drive important profit centers for one of a kind garments. The key of course is to handle the production range profitably.
Personalized fashion is an important growing market.
The MICRO RUN is the industries answer to this demand. As the on-off tun becomes the norm short runs simply do not meet the individualized personalization. Kornit has the answer... the Micro Run.
The Kornit Micro Run enables and inexpensive run for fabric lengths as short as a meter. Extreme inexpensive customization is not available to fashion designers and manufactures. The Micro Run requires only a digital file and single operator, eliminating 6 to 8 of the pre and post care steps. All with a single versatile ink that adapts to different materials with an exciting colour gamut.
Kornits Allegro for end to end garment manufacturers with the fastest file to finish processing of short and micro runs.
The Kornit Allegro leverages out patented technologies contributing to low cost Micro Runs with;
NeoPigment™ - water based, non toxic and 100% biodegradable.
Eliminate pre and post care. Just load files and print.
Eliminate energy and water consuming steps.
Prints on all fabrics with one ink set.
Excellent hand feel and vivid colour combinations.
Reduces man power needs. No mid run intervention.
Kornit NeoPigment™ Ink
• Engineered for Inkredible results
• Meet market needs... elasticity, non-cracking, discharge, color fastness
• Water based for multiple fabric types in same printer
• Perfect integrated pretreatment process
• Contains no animal by-products and completely vegan friendly
• Meets Oeko-Tec 100 infant standards, Global Organic Textile (GOTS-3V, Residues Standard List (RSL), and American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC)