Ground Floor Job Opportunity - at our new Burnaby location
Start your career in the graphics printing industry.
We are a major supplier of printing equipment, inks, substrates, tools and emulsions for screen printing, digital direct and dye sublimation printing. Our clients print on almost anything you can imagine: banners, floor signs, t shirts, dresses, batteries, point of sale... you name it. Our inks include the broadest range of colours and unique features.
We've just moved into a new facility and are looking for someone who is as excited, as we are, about the growing graphics printing market place. The work you do may not be that visible to customers but our team understands the need for your help to effectively supplying our clients the right items, the right way, quickly each day. Our clients are busy people who depend on us.
This job includes:
- Shipping and Receiving of product and equipment (forklift experience would be an helpful).
- Preparation of screenprint frames for stretching and exposing.
- Answering phones with a focus on helping clients and being able to take detailed messages.
- Lots of other ground floor jobs that range from active inventory awareness to considerately helping other team members.
Who we are looking for:
- You see yourself as well organized.
- You clarify to confirm what needs to be done, so you can be effective instead of just busy.
- You pride yourself on following up, so others can depend on you.
- You understand the about prioritizing and organizing your work.
- You understand that from time to time over time work can come up and is part of what needs to happen when clients have extra ordinary situations.
- You consider yourself adequately computer literate to be able to be trained on industry software.
- Starting salary of $34,300.
- Monday thru Friday regular business hours.
- At our new Burnaby location.
- First send us your information. Resume, cv, cover letter or just a letter, tell us about yourself, so we have a sense of who you are.
- Address it attention Craig Willox.
- The best of the applications received will be called to arrange a meeting.