The information you provide visiting our web site and while purchasing goods and services is treated with respect. We do not share it. What you tell us is used to provide you a more convenient experience.
Promotions and newsletters are offered to our clients in response to their recent activity.
Our goal is to maintain the highest quality of services and integrity in all our dealings. To that end, we will collect, store, use and disclosed information, in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), as needed to undertake providing goods, services and delivery or to facilitate referrals and establish and maintain relationships with our clients and to meet legal, regulatory or statutory requirements.
• Responsibility: be responsible for maintaining and protecting information under our control.
• Consent: information is freely provided and gathered directly.
• Limit: limit the collection of information to only details reasonable and necessary.
• Accuracy: ensure information collected is kept as accurate, up to date and complete as possible.
• Safeguard: protect information by maintaining reasonable physical, technical and procedural safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss or modification.