• Print on a wider array, quickly, easily and with impact but without changing your ink setup. Let your polyprint DTG help you do textile transfers to customize dark or light polyester, nylon and and many other fabrics simply and cost-effectively.
• The TexJet© shortee2 and echo2 can take you into the world of DTF, as well as DTG production.
• Print on more sportswear in more places, petwear, masks, hats, bags as well as more adding more applications in a single print. Then heat press them on different applications in minutes. Oh, and remember you won't have to do the preteating of polyester with DTF. Save time, increase production and keep your options with the small footprint, mobile polyprint printers.
polyprint TexJet© extra value performance.
How it works:
1. Select DTF transfer mode in your on the Cadlink RIP software that comes with your TexJet© shortee2 or echo2. Your image will be automatically mirrored.
2. Print your design on DTF Xpress Transfer Film. CMYK colors will be printed first, a white top layer will follow.
3. Apply the DTF Xpress Adhesive Powder on the printed film. Shake off the excess powder. Bake the film to melt the DTF Xpress Adhesive Powder, using a heat press or oven. ( When using a heat press just hover over the film. )
4. Transfer the design with a heat press. ( Remove the film, once it's cooled down. )